July 25 @ 4:00 pm
Enjoy an evening out while your children have an unforgettable experience at Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park. Our Sunset Camp includes a dockside encounter with a dolphin, an exploratory venture along the beautiful Emerald Coast beach at dusk, ocean themed activities, scavenger hunt, and dinner at Seal Harbor.
Summer 2023 availability
- June: 8th, 13th, 15th, 20th, 22nd, 27th, 29th
- July: 6th, 11th, 13th, 18th, 20th, 25th, 27th
Make your reservations today!
: $89 for the first child with a special deal! 25% off each additional child within the same reservation!
: Approximately 5 hours
: 4:00 P.M. – 9:00 P.M. On select Tuesday and Thursday evenings during spring and summer (with camper check-in at 3:30 p.M.)
: Sunset Camp does not include general admission. General admission purchase is not required to participate in the program. If the participant would like to explore the park exhibits on an alternate day or prior to the Sunset Camp encounter, general admission purchase is required.
All camp counselors undergo Level 2 background screening.
Expedite your check in process by printing and completing this Sunset Camp Participant Waiver prior to your visit. Separate waiver required for each participant.
Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park makes every effort to make your visit a memorable one. If you or a family member has any special needs, please fill out our special needs form prior to reserving your encounter, so that we can provide assistance.
- Participants must be between six (6) and fourteen (14) years of age.
- Program participants should wear weather appropriate attire. Keep in mind, as the sun sets the temperature may drop a few degrees, so a jacket may be needed.
- Participants must wear closed toed shoes, yet be aware they may get wet during our exploratory venture along the Emerald Coast beach. Suggestions would be water shoes, Crocs, sneakers, etc.
- Participants with special needs including mobility, seeing, or hearing impairments must contact Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park prior to reserving the encounter.
- Encounter must be paid in full at the time of reservation.
- Encounters continue rain or shine, no refunds or exchanges due to inclement weather.
- 24-hour notice must be given in order to receive a full refund of the purchase price.
- In the event that an encounter must be rescheduled within 24 hours prior to the encounter start time, or after a missed encounter, a rebooking fee of 25% of the encounter purchase price will be applied. Rebooking is subject to program availability and is not guaranteed.
- Cameras/phones are not allowed into animal enclosures or on docks as participants’ hands must be free to interact with the animals. Family and friends are welcome to take photos from general admission viewing areas.
- For the safety of the animals, remove jewelry and loose articles from pockets prior to the start of the encounter.
- All pricing is subject to change.